March 23, 2011

We have been looking around for almost a year now for that special one of the kind logo....well we found it! We were searching around on Facebook (of course) for props and backdrops and came across another photographer named Tina Stephens. She had a few logos on her site that caught my eye and I had to email her right away not only because I had to have her make one for us but she does it for fun!! 

I love people who just have a gift and want to pass it out to the world!

So if you are in need of a logo or Facebook profile welcome picture, Tina Stephens is where you need to go! Please visit her at http://www.facebook.com/TinaStephensPhotographyAndDesign 

This is one of our pretty logos she made!! (And yes I said one-she made us a few, how awesome is that) 








No comments:

Post a Comment