June 27, 2012

Sneak Peak-Shelby and Josh

This classy with a touch of country wedding took place in my hometown of Millen, Georgia.  Hanging Rock Plantation usually plays host to hunters the majority of the year but Shelby Burke had a mission to turn this hunters paradise into a beautiful wedding wonderland. With the help of friends and family that is exactly what she did.  The big day was extra special for me because I have known Shelby since she was a little girl.  Her family attended the same church as my husbands family and when I began my photography career, her family was one of my first family portrait shoots.  I have watched her grow into a beautiful young lady and was very honored to be covering this special day for her.  We have put together some of our favorite pictures from the day of the wedding and will also be posting some of our favs from her bridal shoot soon! Enjoy!






































No comments:

Post a Comment